Use GPU-Z to Know All About Your Gfx Card
If you are too much into gaming and upgrades graphics cards every after 3 months then GPU-Z is what you’ll need all the time, GPU-Z let you know all the information of your graphics card which is not possible to know any other way.
GPU-Z is a free light weight weight windows utility which let you know all about inside of your graphics card such as Technology used, Revision, Actual Name, Bios, Device ID, Pixel Shaders, Bandwidth, Memory size and its type, Driver version, Screen size (monitor or lcd), Processor clock and memory clock too there is nothing you’ll miss in this software i am sure.
According to Author
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE – please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.